Dr. Patrick Buckley Discusses Rotator Cuff with Dr. Arthur Perry
Dr. Patrick Buckley, orthopaedic surgeon and sports medicine specialist at University Orthopaedic Associates, sat down with Dr. Arthur Perry on Dr. Perry’s popular radio segment What’s Your Wrinkle?® with Dr. Perry on 77 WABC Radio.
In the segment, Dr. Buckley discusses all things rotator cuff, including:
- Anatomy and function of the rotator cuff
- Most common causes of rotator cuff injuries
- Symptoms of rotator cuff injuries
- Self-care and nonoperative treatment for rotator cuff pain
- New arthroscopic surgical techniques to treat rotator cuff injuries
- Recovery from rotator cuff surgery
- Returning to work and exercise after rotator cuff surgery
Dr. Perry also reiterated his gratitude to UOA for taking good care of his mother during and after her hip replacement, and called UOA “one of the most spectacular orthopaedic groups in the United States.”
Listen to the full interview, which aired on October 27, 2018.