Orthopaedic Surgeons in Somerset
Located near the intersection of I-287 and Easton Ave, University Orthopaedic Associates’ (UOA) Somerset office offers premier orthopaedic care for Central New Jersey. With a multidisciplinary team approach, the doctors and staff at UOA provide comprehensive treatment for all general orthopaedic needs in our state-of-the-art Somerset, NJ, headquarters.
Our board certified and fellowship trained physicians use the latest in proven tools and techniques to effectively diagnose and create customized treatment plans for adults, children and adolescents with orthopaedic injuries such as strains and fractures. In addition, our sports medicine specialist physicians provide deeply experienced care to athletes, from the pediatric level up through collegiate and professional athletes
What We Offer
At UOA, we offer a variety of orthopaedic services for you and your family including:
- Foot and ankle care
- Hand and upper extremity care
- Joint replacement
- Physical therapy and sports rehabilitation
- Spine care
- Sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery
- Trauma surgery and fracture care
In addition, our Somerset office also houses the following UOA departments:
- Sports Performance: We will help you enhance your athletic abilities through evaluation, education on injury prevention and sports-specific conditioning through detailed training and wellness programs. These programs are designed for everyone from the weekend warrior to the professional athlete, and are designed specifically to help you achieve your individual goals.
- Diagnostic Testing: Our facility is fully equipped with comprehensive diagnostic tools that allow us to provide you with the best course of action for treatment of your injury or condition.
Request An Appointment
Please fill out the contact form below to request an appointment. One of our representatives will contact you shortly.